2018 Program Dates: July 8th - July 27th
Attendance Cost: $1500
We are no longer accepting applications for GT-SEI 2018.
- Submission of ONLINE APPLICATION
- Payment of nonrefundable $65 application fee online (link will be provided once you submit the application).
- Submission of 2 teacher (Science/Math) recommendations. Teachers will receive an automatic email recommendation link once you have submitted their email in the online application.
- Transcript Release Form. Counselors will receive an automatic email link to submit your transcript once you have submitted their email in the online application.
- Emails needed. You will need to provide email addresses for your teacher recommenders and your counselor.
*Teachers and counselors will receive an automatic email link once you submit your completed application so they can complete the online recommendation (teachers) and transcript (counselors).
- Rising high school Junior or Senior as of August 2018
- Have completed a minimum of Algebra II and 2 lab sciences (preferably biology, chemistry, or physical science) by July 2018
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must be 16 years old by July 7, 2018
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Online application and application fee must be submitted by midnight (EST) April 6, 2018.
- Official Transcripts must be uploaded by counselor by midnight (EST) April 13, 2018.
- Online Teacher Recommendation Form (2) must be received by midnight (EST) April 13, 2018.
How to Apply
- APPLY ONLINE: APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED
- Select "REGISTER" to create an online profile and then you can complete your application.
- APPLICATIONS ARE NO LONGER BEING ACCEPTED.
- APPLICANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED by midnight, MAY 1, 2018.