2017 Program Dates: July 9th-July 28th
Attendance Cost: $1350
SUMMER 2017 APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED
- Submission of ONLINE APPLICATION
- Payment of nonrefundable $60 application fee online (link will be provided once you submit the application).
- Submission of 2 teacher (Science/Math) recommendations. Teachers will receive an automatic email recommendation link once you have submitted their email in the online application.
- Transcript Release Form. Counselors will receive an automatic email link to submit your transcript once you have submitted their email in the online application.
- Emails needed. You will need to provide email addresses for your teacher recommenders and your counselor.
*Teachers and counselors will receive an automatic email link once you submit your completed application so they can complete the online recommendation (teachers) and transcript (counselors).
- Rising high school Junior or Senior as of August 2017
- Have completed a minimum of Algebra II and 2 lab sciences (preferably biology, chemistry, or physical science) by July 2017
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Online application and application fee must be submitted by midnight (EST) April 10, 2017.
- Official Transcripts must be uploaded by counselor by midnight (EST) April 17, 2017.
- Online Teacher Recommendation Form (2) must be received by midnight (EST) April 17, 2017.
How to Apply
- APPLY ONLINE: https://forms.ceed.gatech.edu/eform/submit/sei-application
- Select "REGISTER" to create an online profile and then you can complete your application.
- APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL APRIL 10, 2017.